Celebrating the Quantum Tarot. Chris's first published Tarot deck

Back in 2008, I was privileged to have my first deck published by Kunati Inc. Although that publishing house was to prove short lived, the same deck and book set - conceived and written by Kay Stopforth and illustrated by myself, was soon re-published in a revised second edition by Lo Scarabeo

The Quantum Tarot 2.0 has become a classic in its own way. It's been reprinted several times, has become one of Lo Scarabeo's best selling decks, and to my surprise, it shows no sign of slowing down. It's the project that launched me as a tarot artist, so my collaboration with Kay Stopforth mean a great deal to me. 

This video from my Youtube Channel celebrates Quantum Tarot 2.0. while taking you on a journey through the cards. I owe a special debt of gratitude to  Kay for coming up with this incredible concept. You don't get many more exciting offers than being asked to illustrate something like this. Special thanks also to Lo Scarabeo for believing in us.